Cloud Backup in UK – Digital Data Storage with Protection and Recovery
Having a Cloud backup solution in the UK provides automated data protection, recovery, sharing and more. It is aimed at small businesses who always feel the risk of losing their business data to natural disasters, system failures or accidental mistakes. Most of these businesses keep their important files, documents and applications on servers, desktops or laptops which may crash anytime. There is always an increased chance of damaged or corrupted data, especially when no professional backup and recovery program is used by these businesses. So, it’s better to think about having a comprehensive online backup solution from the UK because crucial business data can get corrupted or lost forever without proper storage.
Small business owners can feel safe by opting for online backup services in the UK. No doubt, it provides protection for multiple systems and servers to safeguard business files, photos, music and videos regularly. Once these documents are kept in the cloud, businesses can feel assured about the safety and accessibility of their data all the time. The best thing is that all online backup service users can access their data from any web browser or mobile with the given log in details. Does it sound interesting? What more can small businesses in the UK ask for in regards to increased data efficiency? So, it’s worth opting to have a cloud backup solution from the UK.
Online Backup Services in UK – Easy Download, Unlimited Space and Multiple Users
The basic objective of online backup services is to protect the home or business data on multiple servers or computers. To start with, users will have to download and install the cloud backup software on their systems or servers and then select the specific folder or hard-drive to backup automatically. With this service, data of users will not only be stored in safe and secure data centers in UK but will also have the flexibility for users to access or share the data from all possible mobile devices and web browsers.
Top 7 Reasons for Opting for Cloud Backup in UK
- Online Backup Service for Macs and Windows – Mac and Windows users can automatically backup their crucial and irreplaceable data online and can even make these applications run in the background daily.
- A simple, quick and easy software installation process – Installing the cloud backup software is simple and hassle-free. So, users will get ready for backup within minutes rather than hours.
- Affordable online backup for laptops, desktop, mobiles and servers – The digital data on multiple computers, servers and mobiles can be stored online at low charges every month.
- ISO 27001 certified robust data centre – All backup data stays safe and secure in an ISO 27001 certified DC in UK without any instances of hacking or data leakage.
- 256 AES data encryption – Cloud backup in the UK mostly adapts to military grade encryption standard or 448 Bit Blowfish to give confidence to users that their data is safe.
- Absolute relaxation and protection – online backup is designed to provide users with maximum protection and relaxation.
- Lots of storage space online – Cloud servers in UK have lots of space to keep user’s data safely without any issue of recovery. In fact, they don’t have limitations on data storage and consumption.
With all the above points, it would be right to say that having an online backup solution in the UK is the affordable option to backup home or business data with great safety and sync/sharing facility.
Cloud is the newest technology and digital organizations in UK should opt for it without delay. If you are interested in a simple, easy and affordable backup plan, go for the online backup service of Backup Everything today.